Contact Us
Live Chat
Call Now

V2 Cigs Customer Service Department will be Available Seven Days a Week

Filed in Promotions by on May 16, 2013

csWe’re happy to announce that, starting this week, our dedicated Customer Service Team will be available on Sundays! It’s just one more way V2 Cigs is striving to serve you better. Our knowledgeable service team will be here to answer your calls, chats and emails, seven days a week. Customer Service will be open Monday through Friday, from 10am to 11pm, and Saturday and Sunday, from 11am to 5pm. As always, our toll-free customer service phone number is 877-37-VAPOR. Feel free to email us any time at V2Support@V2Cigs.com.

Tags:

Comments (13)

1. Hazel Gibson says:

I ordered the wrong tips. Can you please tell me how to return them and get the rt ones please.

Hazel Gibson

2. Joseph Yauger says:

I bought a V2 pro series 3 two weeks ago from the store and it stopped working already. I would like a replacement please. These things aint cheap. They should last longer then 2 weeks I would think

• V2 says:

Hi Joseph, for assistance with an item purchased from a retailer, you’ll need to return the product to the store where you bought it.

3. Donna Taylor says:

I have bought three of your high-tech batteries that died within a week they won’t even charge all the way how do I return them since apparently they have a lifetime warranty

4. Mary lou espinoza says:

Hi I am a current smoker and have been doing reading a lot of reviews on ecigs. I want to try to quit smoking with ecigs but not sure which supplier I should buy from to try my first ecig. What is the best nicotine level would I buy and which Vape simulates a real cigarette the most. Any information you can give me would be a great help.

5. Kathryn Jones says:

What happened to the sambuca flavor? Are you planning on bringing it back?

6. Dana Bard says:

I accidentally used the wrong email so I did not get a confirmation order. Is there a way to check on my order if I provide other information to confirm?

• V2 says:

Hi Dana,
      If you contact our customer service team, a representative will be able to help you track your order.

7. Dorothy Neal says:

I haven’t placed an order with you before. When I go to purchase a product,I’m not able to use a discount code. I receive a message telling me discount codes are for first time buyers! Now what?

8. Debbie P says:

You guys rock. It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with you guys. And I give V2 the credit that I don’t smoke regular cigarettes anymore.