There are three sides to every story – yours, mine, and the truth. Anti-smoking advocates will argue that all ecigs are made the same; but if you know the truth, you know that they’re not.
Because of a lack of federal regulation, manufacturers are solely responsible for providing reliable e cig products. Without this regulation, many inferior brands don’t take proper quality measures when developing and producing their products. This can be an issue, especially when a person decides to modify a battery that hasn’t been designed properly (read our blog post from 2012 to find out why).
If you’re modifying your batteries, you should stop; at V2, our engineers have designed and tested every product to meet the highest standards for quality and reliability. We even equip each charger with an innovative feature that will automatically shut off power once the battery is fully charged. Indicator lights will let you know when it’s ready to be enjoyed again.
Although the media likes to point out somewhat dramatized situations, the majority of fans of e cigarettes have never – and will never – run into the problems you may have heard about. Because of the way we’ve designed our products, with features like automatic shutoffs and charging indicator lights, V2 Cigs chargers and batteries are of much higher quality than those you’ve seen in the news.
Here are some tips to keep your batteries running smoothly:
1. Don’t modify any of your ecigs, especially the electrical components
2. Try to monitor your batteries while they are charging, and unplug once they’re fully charged
3. Keep the threads of your batteries clean
4. Don’t charge your e cig in the car all the time – only do it when necessary
5. Make sure the technical specs for your charger and battery are compatible (this won’t be an issue if you’re buying from V2 – all of our chargers and batteries get along quite well…)
6. Read and follow all instructions in the User’s Manual
7. Buy from a reputable company like V2 Cigs
If you’re mindful of how you care for your electronic cigarette, it’s unlikely that you’ll experience any issues. Plus, your batteries will be more efficient and long-lasting. Add your TLC to our V2 quality, and it’s a win-win…
Do you have any tips to add to this list? Let us know in the comment section.