By now you’ve probably seen a number of promotions for V2 Pro vaporizers on our website, and perhaps even clicked on the V2 Pro tab to investigate the new product line. If you did, you were probably surprised at how different V2 Pro vaporizers are from our traditional V2 products. On the other hand, if you haven’t had a chance to check out V2 Pro, here’s what you’ve been missing:
– V2 Pro products are “open system” vaporizers, meaning that you use a refillable cartridge, rather than a disposable one. This is exactly how our best-selling EX Blank works.
– V2 Pro products are larger than traditional e-cigs. This increase in size translates into more power and greater vapor production, longer-lasting batteries, and larger cartridge capacity.
– All V2 Pro products have three-in-one capability by utilizing an ingenious cartridge system. They are capable of vaporizing e-liquid, loose leaf material or wax. And switching between materials is easy, since each one utilizes a different cartridge. The V2 Pro automatically recognizes the cartridge and adjusts its operation accordingly.
– Magnetic connections for the cartridge and the charger. No more threading. And the charger is designed to break away, greatly reducing the potential for damage to your device if accidentally bumped while charging.
– Pass-through performance. Like our popular Power-Cig, all V2 Pro vaporizers are designed to be fully functional while charging at home or on the road. This means you can use it while it’s plugged into a power source, so you never have to wait while the battery charges
Series 3, launched in July, was our inaugural V2 Pro product. This vaporizer was the most successful product launch in the history of our company. What’s most exciting for us is that many of our V2 Pro sales have come from loyal customers. As many vapers move from prefilled cartridges to larger, open devices, we’ve moved right along with them.
In addition to having very satisfied customers, well-known product review sites such as Gizmodo, have given Series 3 serious accolades. Visit the V2 Pro site today to see why.