Some questions about vaporizer preferences are hard to answer, only because it forces us vapers to decide between too many awesome choices! Like choosing which tropical paradise to visit for vacation, we know these are first-world problems. We’re just glad vaporizer culture offers so many options and ways to enjoy vapor. In that spirit, here are a few questions that will be tough for vaporizer fans to answer…
1. If you could only taste one e liquid flavor for the rest of your life, what would it be? This question has no good answer because there are so many choices, thank goodness. Our crew seems to be evenly split between the menthol and tobacco flavors (with a few voting for the sweet and fruity ones). Most see it like food; sometimes you want a juicy burger, but at other times only a treat will do.
2. What’s the best thing about having switched from regular cigarettes to e-cigarettes? Most of the former smokers we know talk about being able to taste, smell, and enjoy their food and drink more fully since switching from cigarettes. They’re followed closely by those who revel in being able to get close to a significant other who hates tobacco. You can’t hide that nasty smell, guys!
3. Who’s the best cloud chaser you’ve seen so far? With cloud-chasing competitions cropping up in cities across the country, and so many vapers innovating great techniques for creating bigger, denser clouds, we wouldn’t want to get into a debate about who’s the best. There are simply too many to pick from, but check out some of these amazing clouds.
4. Who’s your favorite vaping celebrity? Back in 2004, it would’ve been much easier to answer this question, but now that so many celebrities are sporting a vaporizer, it’s impossible to keep track. But there are plenty of Sienna Miller fans in our office.
5. What’s the best medium: herb, e liquid, or wax? We weren’t able to come to anything remotely close to consensus, so it’s a good thing we don’t have to! That’s what makes V2 Pro such a crowd-pleaser. Simply change the cartridge and you can enjoy loose leaf, e liquid, and wax, from the same device.
Have an impossible question for vapers? Share it in the comments or on our Facebook page.