Save 20% on Starter Kits from V2 Pro - SHOP NOW
- V2Pro Warranty
V2 Pro Limited Lifetime Warranty
The V2 Pro Limited Lifetime Warranty (the "Pro Warranty") is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their V2 Pro product from V2.com/pro or a retail location that currently offers the applicable hardware for sale. We warrant that your V2 product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the full life of the product. The Pro Warranty applies only to V2 Pro electronic components and does not apply to consumable products. Defects or damage caused by any of the following will void this warranty:
- Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than those authorized through V2.com;
- Physical abuse to, or misuse of, the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the V2 instruction manual; or
- Any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (e.g. the use of unapproved accessories, such as non-V2 chargers or power adapters).
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. The replacement of your product is the exclusive remedy under this warranty.
To take advantage of your Pro Warranty, the purchase must be registered with V2.com. If you purchased your S3 or S7 device at a retail location, we will require you to identify the store where you made your purchase, using our store locator application. Click here to get started.
The Pro Warranty is limited to a maximum of 3 replacements on any given purchase of a S3 or S7 vaporizer and/or charger. The item must be defective (i.e. this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from current inventory. The defective item must be returned to V2 per the instructions below.
Specific to original purchasers who have acquired their V2 Pro product from V2.com/pro;
- The Pro Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last Cartridge or E-Liquid purchase from the V2.com/pro site. As long as you have purchased the E-Liquid, S3 or S7 Cartridge product(s) from V2.com within the last 90-days, you may make full use of your warranty for the life of your V2 electronic product. Your Pro Warranty will never expire.
- In the event that a replacement item is received defective or fails to operate as intended within the first 7 days from the delivery date, V2 will replace the unit at no cost to the customer, covering shipping costs for a complimentary device.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your V2 Pro device fails to operate satisfactorily, please follow these instructions:
- Please reference our Maintenance section for cleaning tips on how to get the most value out of your V2 Pro device.
- Ensure that you have submitted your Pro Warranty request here. If you purchased your device at a retail location, we will require the name and address of said location for our records. If you purchased your device on V2.com/pro, we will reference the order history associated with the email address filed, prior to processing your replacement. All of this information is required to process your return request.
- Once your warranty replacement has been requested, you will be provided with return instructions, including a Return Request Identification Number
- Securely package your item(s) in an envelope and enclose a note detailing your Return Request Identification Number and applicable hardware to be replaced. Ship items to VMR Products, LLC, ATTN: V2 Pro Warranty, 253A NE 73rd Street, Miami, Florida 33138. Please note that including any consumable cartridges in your return parcel may forfeit your warranty request.
Do not send any product to us unless you have first submitted your Pro Warranty here. Failing to do so can lead to confusion and may result in the loss of your item, and therefore the forfeiture of your replacement. Do not send us any consumables or cartridges with your device/hardware. Please note that including S3 or S7 cartridges in your return parcel may forfeit your warranty request Please allow 4-6 weeks for a replacement unit to be mailed to you, pending the receipt of your defective unit.
Please note that V2 does not cover shipping or any other costs incurred during the replacement process. Shipping costs paid at the time of purchase are not eligible for a refund.
Should you have any questions regarding our Lifetime Warranty, please feel free to contact our Customer Service department at:
Call Toll Free: 1-877-37-VAPOR(1-877-378-2767)